Bluebird Botanicals (Gaia Botanicals LLC) was founded in Boulder, Colorado, USA, in early 2012 by Brandon J. Beatty- entrepreneur and hemp/cannabis advocate. In the fall of 2013 Bluebird Botanicals launched its first hemp-CBD product line. Bluebird Botanicals grew very quickly after that, and gradually established a strong internet presence and reputation among the hemp and cannabis industries. Bluebird began to ship their hemp derived oils worldwide (to select countries) on a daily basis, not long after launching first sales in America. The Bluebird facilities and operations are continually growing, as is its class act work-force which consists of dozens of amazingly bright minds!
The core mission of Bluebird Botanicals is to make a positive impact on humanity and the world, one day at a time. One of our main ways of going about this is to expand the accessibility of high-quality hemp products. Bluebird is a family-owned business and we strive to showcase our commitment to compassion through offering assistance programs and supporting nonprofit organizations nationwide, treating all who engage with us as one of our flock.
With our industry-leading quality control system, customers are able to look up third party lab test results for every batch of product we make, and our strict sourcing and business practices embody our dedication to a sustainable and healthy global community. Our use of quality source materials and dedication to transparency led to Bluebird’s recognition as the #1 Hemp Company/Product from the Cannabis Business Awards in 2018.
Bluebird Botanicals is privately owned, fully insured and trusted by thousands. We are committed to perfecting our quality assurance, constantly striving to raise the standards for this industry, and are equally committed to providing continually exceptional customer service.
Why Choose Bluebird Botanicals?
- Founded in 2012, Bluebird Botanicals is a world leading manufacturer of high-quality Hemp Extracts and CBD oil.
- We played an integral role in creating the hemp-CBD industry, and we continually help pave the way for the industry at large.
- We care about people. We have several Assistance Programs– one for people on long-term disability, one for people on low-income, and one for veterans.
- Quality. We have one of the industry’s leading quality control systems, and a transparent batch database where all manufactured lots are available for public viewing.
- Fairness of cost. We have a fair pricing structure and continually pass on what savings we can to our customers.
- We have strong and fair relationships with our farming partners.
- We care about the the environment. Bluebird Botanicals is certified bioplastic recyclable and cruelty-free with a low-carbon footprint.
- We are the first CBD company to receive our certification for being glyphosate-residue free.
- Bluebird Botanicals goes further than just being family-owned – we treat all employees like family. We go above and beyond federal and international standards with respect to HR policies, benefits, paid time off, etc.
- We are devoted to our top-of-the-line customer service. We know, it’s cliche to say, but we really do stick out in this industry for having exceptional dedication to our clients and their well-being.